Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Your Turnaround Time for Developing Super-8 Film..

  1. #21
    c_77
    Guest c_77's Avatar

    Post

    Hello Everyone,
    Has anyone tried sending Ektachrome VNF in the PK-59 mailer lately? If not, where can I send some and how much will it cost?
    Thanx-Chris

    ------------------

  2. #22
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Post

    I dropped-off a roll of Kodachrome at Wal-Mart on Monday morning. So far it's
    been taking about a week. We'll see......


    Miguelito (michael)

    ------------------

  3. #23
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Post

    Hey!! Just picked-up the roll of Kodachrome
    from Wal-Mart this morning! It only took
    one week!

    Migueltio (michael)

    ------------------

  4. #24
    Regular 8 Freak
    Guest Regular 8 Freak's Avatar

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by miguelito:
    [B]Hey!! Just picked-up the roll of Kodachrome
    from Wal-Mart this morning! It only took
    one week!

    Migueltio (michael)


    Gotta Love It!!!



    ------------------

  5. #25
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post

    I've been trying to figure out how long it would take for the various film stocks to be processed.

    Then I realized I should probably shoot the film first, otherwise it will take really long to get the film back.

    ------------------
    Alex

  6. #26
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alex:
    I've been trying to figure out how long it would take for the various film stocks to be processed.

    Then I realized I should probably shoot the film first, otherwise it will take really long to get the film back.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Uh, ever think of shooting more and posting less? ;]



    ------------------

  7. #27
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post

    Posting costs less.

    ------------------
    Alex

  8. #28
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Talking

    Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah!

    I needed a good laugh, thanks Alex = )

    Scott
    By the way, Scott Norwood sent me an email stating I could have one more week to shoot my film for Flicker, and by coincidence, this weekend is the only weekend I have available...Yay! Im getting together with Germein (Stanlely K) tomorrow night, and putting together a shot list. Im feeling groovy once again.

    ------------------

  9. #29
    Mercutio
    Guest Mercutio's Avatar

    Post

    Tri-X. Twenty minutes from final rollout to projection. Yeah, yeah I processed it myself.

    ------------------

  10. #30
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    It only takes 20 minutes to dry?

    ------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •